Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Too proud to tell you i was wrong.

Too strong to tell you I was sorry
Too proud to tell you I was wrong
I know that I was blind, and ooh...
I don't know why I did the things I did I don't know why I said the things I said
Pride's like a knife it can cut deep inside
Words are like weapons they wound sometimes. (Cher, If I Could Turn Back Time)

How come it's in the reflection that you realise the image you carried? Why can't we see who we are before we make a drastic (often devastating) effect on something or someone?
I'm sorry but people who are too proud to say 'sorry I was wrong', are trying to live in a world of one and I am happy to let you find this out when your left standing on your own, lacking praise and glory for every ensuing time that you might be right... because nobody is going to be there to see you. You think you’ve made the right decision once again, but I don't know if you have or haven't, it must have felt powerful to pack up suddenly, but I looked at it as running, running because of fear, maybe just maybe you did realise you were wrong, and the fear slowly built up and boi was it evident, words spread quickly and rallies were passing everywhere, but you were too proud to admit it.
Let’s change the angle, I’ll put the spin on the next ball you thought, I will win this, I will not lose my pride.
So you enforced the pressure, to mask the unsettlement, however it realistically provoked more discontent. Finally some moved on and this threat carried on to you, this caused fear. You ran, the only way you thought you could keep your pride. It must have felt strong at the time, wow it must have felt good. I wonder what it feels like now to be standing on your own, far away from what you loved.

when you ran, you undid 5 years just like that, too keep a little bit of pride. In my eyes not that it matters to you, I see no pride, only fear. I could have given up when it got tough long ago, but I didn’t, and now YOU have. You just undid all your words... "When the going gets tough, you get tougher" I am ever so grateful for the way you changed my life but I have now got new hope. I am excited, you, you are going to catch your reflection sooner or later and stare in regret, as you struggle to find the thing that gave you pride.

Unfortunately your pride has killed.

(Thanks for the Great times; I will take them with me as I CONTINUE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment DaftDesire.